Dedicated servers with unlimited channels
Choose between 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps, and 40 Gbps unlimited guaranteed bandwidth. Servers with vast and unlimited communication channels allow you to download and process huge amounts of data, ensuring the smooth operation of highly loaded web applications.
- Unlimited traffic on all our servers
- Upload and download large amounts of data, including videos and graphics
- Hosting sites with very high traffic
Dedicated servers with unlimited bandwidth
Dedicated servers with unlimited bandwidth have the capability to handle a large number of simultaneous connections or data transfers, making them suitable for resource-intensive applications or websites that receive a lot of traffic.
Features of dedicated servers with unlimited channels
Servers with high-speed and unlimited channels are necessary if the bottleneck for productivity growth is not the processor or RAM, but the speed of information exchange with the “outside world”.
If this option is selected, the server tenant receives a dedicated channel with a bandwidth of up to 10 Gbps, which is enough to cover almost all traffic exchange needs. Through this channel, you can download long videos and high-resolution images without delay, the results of laser data scanning and topographic surveys of the area, and databases with millions and billions of records Collected by IoT for further processing and analysis.
Servers with fast communication lines without restrictions on the amount of transmitted information are needed to solve problems related to sending and receiving large amounts of data. These include processing BigData, launching sites with millions of visitors, and storing and backing up information in the cloud.
This type of service should be selected if the bandwidth of communication channels is a bottleneck that affects the performance of the service. The absence of traffic restrictions allows you to predict the cost of renting servers, regardless of the amount of transmitted and received information.
Why high-speed channels are needed
High-bandwidth links (1 to 40 Gbps) is a wired data transmission technology that allows a server to receive packets at a rate of 40 billion bits per second. Given the high processing speed of modern processors, as well as fast reads and writes on SSDs, such channels can eliminate the “bottleneck” in the performance of network technologies.
The advantages of high-speed channels are manifested in areas where it is necessary to transmit and receive large amounts of data. For example, in the case of using a remote dedicated server as a cloud storage or a place for data backup.
When connecting servers with lines with a bandwidth of 1, 10, 20, or 40 Gbps, you can send and receive data at a speed that exceeds the capabilities of home gigabit Internet and Wi-Fi 6. Thus, the tenant receives an ultra-fast backbone for connecting remote users to corporate software in the data center.
Gigabit Link Capabilities
When choosing a provider to rent a server, you should immediately check the possibility of renting a multi-gigabit line without data transfer limits. In this case, expensive server capacities will not be “idle”, waiting for data to be processed. And millions of site visitors will not receive an error when accessing a resource due to exceeding load limits.
Connecting servers with unlimited and high-speed channels simplify the organization of the work of remote teams. Especially in companies that have to process large amounts of data – video information, files with the results of geodetic surveys, photos, BigData.
Employees do not need to organize an office, use removable drives to transfer files, or other ways to quickly exchange bulky data. Working with such a server will be similar to working in the office if the user is also connected to the network using high-speed data transfer technology.
The use of unlimited channels with a speed of 1, 10, 20, and 40 Gbps makes the server available and reduces downtime required for downloading files and working with databases. There is no need to save information from the server on your own computer. You can work with it remotely without experiencing discomfort due to the low connection speed.
Unlimited channels are suitable for:
- content creators;
- surveyors and architects;
- companies that consume large amounts of data. For example, they constantly broadcast advertising videos from a rented server on video panels in supermarkets or exhibition centers.
Their use provides several advantages:
- workflow is optimized and simplified;
- space is reserved for work resources;
- reduced downtime during data exchange;
- overall work efficiency increases.
In what cases is it worth renting a channel 1, 10, 20, 40 Gbps
If the user’s tasks involve downloading and uploading large amounts of data, it is advisable to choose a tariff with unlimited communication channels and speeds from 1 to 40 Gbps when signing a lease agreement.
This option is needed in the following cases
- Server performance is limited due to insufficiently fast loading or unloading of data. Increasing hardware resources will not help here. You need to take care of connecting faster communication channels.
- The company is switching to a remote or mixed mode of operation. If earlier the bandwidth of the office network was sufficient, then switching to a remote server can reduce the efficiency of work. In this case, you should take care of the gigabit channel in advance.
- Suppose the features of the workflow involve the constant transfer of extensive data between the server and remote users. Connecting high-speed channels will help to avoid pauses in data exchange.
- If a company wants to organize completely remote storage and backup of data.
What does unlimited hosting mean?
When renting dedicated servers with unlimited communication channels, the client gets at his disposal a system that does not have the following restrictions:
- The number of sites hosted on one server. The user can launch any number of Internet sites, regardless of their complexity and purpose. The only limitation will be the power of the processor, the amount of RAM, and storage. But if necessary, they can be scaled by submitting an appropriate request to the provider. However, if the attendance of resources is high, it is necessary to choose a tariff with unlimited and high-speed Internet communication channels.
- The number of databases. Unlike cheap Internet hosting, the provider does not limit the tenant of a dedicated server in the number of connected databases. The user can choose the software to manage them. But if they contain millions of records that are used by tens of thousands of people, you should correctly calculate the necessary hardware capacity and order unlimited high-speed lines for connection.
- The amount of data sent and received. For server software that processes large amounts of data, the speed of downloading and uploading data from a remote computer is important. Therefore, you should immediately pay special attention to choosing the desired channel speed and order a tariff that does not have a traffic limit. Otherwise, if you exceed it, you will have to pay extra to the provider in accordance with the terms of the lease agreement.
Communication lines without restrictions on the amount of data and traffic
For the effective operation of many online projects, not only a powerful server with installed software is required, but also the ability to quickly transfer data over communication channels. When choosing a hosting provider and tariff, you need to take into account the bandwidth of the channels.
If you need unlimited traffic with guaranteed bandwidth, you need to rent a server with a high-speed channel from a hosting provider. It will be possible to load large amounts of information on it in a minimum time and ensure the smooth operation of sites with millions of visitors per day.
Renting servers with dedicated channels with a guaranteed data transfer rate is necessary if the bottleneck in performance is receiving or sending data, and not the hardware resources of the system.
For data exchange, the hosting provider can provide a channel with a bandwidth of 1, 10, 20, or 40 Gbps. This is enough to solve the overwhelming number of tasks in the field of cloud computing. If necessary, the number of channels can be increased.
A data exchange rate of 40 Gbps is enough to solve such problems:
- Loading large amounts of data from devices and sensors for further processing and analysis according to programmed algorithms.
- Loading files with data of geodetic measurements and laser scanning of terrain, buildings, and engineering objects;
- Exchange of information with databases that contain millions of records and are used by millions of visitors from all over the world;
- Collection and storage of data from IoT for the purpose of further processing;
- Uploading photo and video materials for storage or rendering using graphic video cards of servers;
- Using the system to deploy a VPN server with a large amount of traffic, as well as a cloud backup data storage.
You need to choose the channel speed taking into account the amount of data transmitted during peak periods. To do this, you can conduct testing or consult with representatives of the technical support of the hosting provider. Based on their own experience, they can predict the volume of transmitted data and offer the best tariff in terms of price and capabilities.
To save money, it is possible to rent a less high-speed channel and, as the load grows, increase its bandwidth.
The lease agreement establishes the following conditions for the use of servers:
- With limited traffic.
- With an unlimited communication channel.
How to rent a server with an unlimited channel
To arrange a hosting service, contact the managers of King Servers through the feedback form or by calling technical support.
A server with an unlimited high-speed channel must be rented when the nature of the tasks to be solved involves the constant exchange of large amounts of data. It will be needed when the application on the server processes a lot of incoming information when a lot of people visit the company's website during the day.
The data exchange rate is selected depending on the current and peak volume of data being transferred. The specialists of our company will help you choose the right option. If necessary, you can increase the bandwidth and scale the processing power of the server as the complexity of the calculations grows.
Our company offers dedicated communication channels with a speed of up to 10 Gb, which serve only your server. On them, you can receive and give an unlimited amount of information. They are not shared with other users, so bandwidth is conserved during peak times.
We have tried to make using our hosting easy, productive and reliable.
As for me in king-servers the most favorable price on VPS server. I hate VPS-NL-512 for 2.5$/mo. I use for ...
I have been using the services for 4 years! And I plan to work with them in the future! Technical support a...
We rent a dedicated server from California, which hosts 3 sites. Satisfied at the moment. Once there was a ...
Good afternoon! I have been working with this company for more than one year, and always, when any problems...
My last hosting provider in 2017 blocked access to the office and disconnected the server without explanati...
Would like to cancel the availability of a free test period if there is an ip or company. If the first time...
At first, this hosting did not particularly inspire confidence in me, since I am always suspicious of every...
I have my own online store. How lucky I am to have stumbled upon this service. I have connected the host to...
Reliable hosting. Works without interruption. Excellent download speed on the server.Technical support in t...
Very reasonable prices, the most reliable on the market, it works stably and there are no failures, which i...
Very convenient hosting,i started using it on the advice of friend. Good technical support, always in touch...
I want to tell you about the King hoster, I switched to it in 2018, during this time I almost did not regre...
We needed a powerful server from Russia to host a cs:go tournament and for the third time the King Servers ...
It was necessary to rent a server for Keitaro. I chose this hoster because of the simple, intuitive billing...
It has decent hosting prices. To make it clear, I will share some secrets with you: there is a small blog o...
For legal entities
We will provide a commercial offer, conclude an agreement and send the original documents by electronic document management. We automatically generate documents at any time.
We accept non-cash payments by Wire transfer, bank cards Visa, MasterCard, QIWI, PayPal, and Cryptocurrency.
Order your Dedicated Hosting now and we will help you choose the perfect solution for free!Order
*Although the cost of this option is higher, King Servers often hosts server sales. Therefore, follow our news to get a dedicated server at a discount.